Monday, July 12, 2010

THANK YOU !

I just wanted to take this opportunity to say THANK YOU to every single of one you !! All of you had a significant part in the planning and I am very grateful for you! From my perspective it looks as though we accomplished what we wanted and MORE ! The first couple hours was a bit 'iffy' but as the day progressed it was a success !! Without the support and encouragement of our friends, family, and personal beliefs, our dreams wouldn't of come true!

I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did! Wished I had more time to actually purchase alot of the goods but at least I have your website and phone number to contact you! I will be forwarding a survey within the next few days so that we may be able to do it next year, 2nd Annual Indie Jubilee !!

Follow our blog, indiejubilee.blogspot.com for future events !!!

Thank You ! Mahalo (hawaiian)! Salamat (filipino)

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails